12 Questions Meme
Curses,..tagged by Kitty (again):
1. Black and White, or color? How do you prefer your movies?
If a movie was originally shot in B&W, I want it to stay that way. Colorization ruins the effect of a great classic B&W film. However... I prefer "modern" movies in color.
I agree. To that I'll add that the Three Stooges Colorized shorts are light-years ahead of what Ted Turner tried to do years ago.
2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
The Leftycrats got robbed in 2000 and 2004.
3. MP3's, CD's, Cassettes, or Vinyl?
4. If you were handed a first class plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars and told all of it could be yours- IF you leave and don't tell anyone where you are going- ever. This includes family, friends- everyone. Forever. Would you do it?
Shrimp on the barbie, mate?
5. What do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?
Too much media,...too fast,...not enough time to find out if a story is true, just get the ratings and apologize later.
6. How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?
Buffer satellite transmissions so that same said news is delayed a few hrs.
7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Get my degree earlier.
8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would it be?
I believe in Chaos Theory. Going back in time would change too much of our present and then you'd have to start over again.
9. Opera, or Grand Ole' Opry?
Opera. At least the Barber of Seville didn't lose his house, wife, Chevy truck and dog! (hehehe)
10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?
Who Killed Cock Robin?
11. What famous author would you like to have over for dinner. What would you serve?
John Grissom. Something homemade.
12. You discover that John Lennon was right, and there's no hell below us, and above us there is only sky. What's the first immoral thing you would do to celebrate this fact?
Hmm,.....go back to my Blog List of 2005 post and read about that "legal" stuff!